You can get great results in your oven with these simple tips from our cooking expert Anna Carl.
- First, pick your pan carefully; dark or dull pans enhance browning, while shiny or insulated pans slow browning.
- Next, pick the right rack; single rack baking is most frequently on a center setting, but moving the rack up or down may provide better results.
- Always allow at least 2 inches of clearance between your baking pan and the oven wall.
- Center the pan on the rack under the broil element.
- Finally, wait until preheat is complete for the best results and bake times.