Our cooking expert Anna Carl shares her recipe for this tasty and easy summer dish that is sure to be a hit on your table.
- 3 ounces of Pesto (homemade or store bought)
- One pound of thawed, peeled and deveined shrimp
- High heat cooking spray
- 5 to 10 skewers (metal or bamboo)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Toss thawed shrimp into pesto, set aside to marinade for about 20 minutes.
- Spray high-heat or grilling cooking spray on cool grates.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Add skewers or shrimp directly onto grill grates, cook until opaque and slightly charred on both sides. Remove from grill when cooked completely.
- Sprinkle sea salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges for garnish.