This cheesy pasta casserole combines all the pizza favorites! Serve with a crisp green salad. Makes 4-6 servings.
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 can (15 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1 package (3 oz.) thick-sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Lightly spray 2-quart microwave-safe casserole with no-stick cooking spray; set aside. In large bowl, combine pasta, pizza sauce, pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, and Italian seasoning. Turn mixture into casserole. Pour water over pasta mixture; cover.
- Microwave on HIGH, 7-9 minutes or until mixture is bubbling. Remove lid; stir. Microwave on power Level 3, 10-12 minutes until noodles are tender and liquid is absorbed. Top with shredded cheese. Let stand, covered, 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.