This creamy, vegetable casserole is an ideal side to serve with chicken, turkey or ham. It only takes minutes to prepare, and everyone will want a second serving! Makes 6 servings.
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1-1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Parmesan or Italian blend cheese
- Remove spinach from package. Place spinach in 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH, 3 minutes. Cool slightly; drain and squeeze spinach to remove any remaining liquid.
- In large bowl, combine spinach, broccoli, stuffi ng mix, soup, and onion. Lightly spray 2-quart microwave-safe casserole with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon spinach mixture into casserole, spreading evenly. Pour water over top.
- Microwave, covered, on HIGH, 8-10 minutes or until mixture is bubbling.
- Remove from microwave; sprinkle cheese over top. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
*If desired, substitute cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup.