All snack-time favorites are combined in this crunchy snack mix. It’s great to take along when heading out to watch a game or to share at a family picnic! Makes about 9 cups.
- 3 cups toasted corn cereal squares
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 can (11.5 oz.) mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 2 cups sweetened dried cranberries
- Place clean paper towels over large cooling rack; set aside. In large 2-1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine cereal, popcorn, pretzels and nuts; set aside.
- Place butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH, 30-60 seconds or until melted. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and seasoning salt. Drizzle over cereal mixture; mix gently to coat.
- Place cereal mixture in microwave. Microwave on HIGH, 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Turn cereal mixture onto paper towels, spreading evenly. Cool completely.
- Transfer cereal mixture to large serving bowl. Stir in cranberries.
*Spreading cereal mixture over paper towels will help absorb moisture, avoiding a soggy mix. Placing the paper towels over a cooling rack allows for air circulation and faster cooling time. Store cooled cereal mix in large airtight containers, or in re-sealable plastic storage bags.
*Choose a wide-rimmed, microwave-safe bowl to prepare this mixture to allow for easy stirring.