This dip is quick and easy to make. Great for pulling together when watching your favorite team on the television! Makes 8 servings.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 1/2 cup chunky style salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped canned green chilies
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Additional toppings such as chopped tomatoes, sliced black olives or sliced green onions (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- Place cream cheese on microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH 30-40 seconds or until softened. Spread cream cheese evenly in 1-quart microwave-safe casserole. In medium bowl combine refried beans, salsa, chilies and taco seasoning. Spread bean mixture over cream cheese; sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 – 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle toppings over dip, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
*You can soften cream cheese using the Soften/Melt feature when using the microwave. Place cream cheese on microwave-safe dish.